Quantitative Finance Seminars
The Thalesians Quantitative Finance Seminars are a series of talks for dedicated finance professionals to learn about state-of-the-art quantitative finance methodology from seasoned speakers.
We provide a unique opportunity for finance professionals to further their careers by sharing expertise and cross-pollinating new methodology and ideas in the wider context of the finance industry.
Come along to our seminars in Canary Wharf (LDN), Midtown Manhattan (NYC) or Budapest (BUD) and join us for a quantitative finance talk by a guest speaker followed by discussions and often also networking drinks.
Videos of some of the London talks are available: older videos in Flash format and downloadable in MP4 format for iPod/iTunes. Newer videos are available on this website and on our YouTube site.
The London seminars charge £15 at the door for events to cover the venue hire and other expenses. Admittance to the IAQF/Thalesians NYC seminars is strictly by online registration only and is $25 for non-IAQF members.
- For UK talks, please contact Paul Bilokon, paul, who is at thalesians.com, to reserve your place and/or sign up to our official seminar list.
- For US talks, please contact Matthew Dixon, matthew, who is at thalesians.com, or Harvey Stein, harvey, who is at thalesians.com to reserve your place and/or sign up to our official seminar list.
- However, the quickest and easiest way to register (and pay online) is on Thalesians Meetup.com
Forthcoming Seminars for 2016
Our old events page is here
- This page was last modified on 3 March 2016, at 09:32.
- This page has been accessed 530,294 times.